Who am I?

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradhesh, India
Agree that this question has troubled many a man in this world. But am a potent mix madness mixed with laziness and boiled with a concoction of impulsiveness and warmth... more like TNT!! Currently on a mission to drive traffic to my website :)

Friday, July 24, 2009

Antonymns and Synonyms

Interesing stuff... Introspecting on life...! Latest thought, is hell and heaven there? Up above, somewhere??!! I got a feeling that life is a punishment and a reward. When we pull of something we expected it to be impossible, heaven and life are synonymns. When the reverse happens, heavens and life are antonyms. So where is the distinction drawn? I feel life is more like a funnel, and we are just a marble that is going on and on, on the rim of the funnel. Faster we go, higher the chances that we go out of the orbit. If we slow down, we just head to doom at the bottom of the funnel. The constant patient pace is needed to maintain the steadiness.

Makes sense? I dont blame you, sometimes it does make sense and at times, i go down the funnel!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your wits behind ;)