Who am I?

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradhesh, India
Agree that this question has troubled many a man in this world. But am a potent mix madness mixed with laziness and boiled with a concoction of impulsiveness and warmth... more like TNT!! Currently on a mission to drive traffic to my website :)

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Life Hues!! Literally!


Long streaks of thunder, gnashing against the black skies...
God of rays making it red, a short time later...
Peace at heart makes the sky look pleasent blue,
with the mist of doubts making it deathly white...
Treasured memories reflect in the starlit night,
while the moonlit skies indicate heavens above...
Agonies inside wrecks the happy skies with dark starless and moonless nights...
Thats not the skies sweetheart, its my mind...
Mind works in cycles. There are as many moods as there are hues in the world..
Can the mind be ever brought under complete control? I wonder...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your wits behind ;)