Who am I?

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradhesh, India
Agree that this question has troubled many a man in this world. But am a potent mix madness mixed with laziness and boiled with a concoction of impulsiveness and warmth... more like TNT!! Currently on a mission to drive traffic to my website :)

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Whoa!!! Am in India, but...

My blogs are going global.
My rantings that have been occupying this space here is being viewed across countries. Blogspot offers an option to track stats and I find that someone from Nicaragua was kind enough to view it :)

Talking about Nicaragua, it gets back sweet memories of my once-upon-a-time hobby - Philately. That was as far back as when I can remember this country. Stamps from Americas were considered rare in my country then... We used to buy books called "Misha" (Russian books that never made sense to me, but my friends had it) The books had some stamps shown on some of its pages. We kids were taking the stamps off the pages and used to cut it off the edges and then add it to our albums :) And there were enough suckers at school to get envious of us coz we passed these as originals :p

And there was Cuba, Chile, Paraguay and others... It had some of my prized collection of diamond shaped, triangular and other weird shapes for stamps

Good going Google. I need to hunt on my attic and figure out where the stamp album has disappeared since last 15 years.  Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your wits behind ;)