Who am I?

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradhesh, India
Agree that this question has troubled many a man in this world. But am a potent mix madness mixed with laziness and boiled with a concoction of impulsiveness and warmth... more like TNT!! Currently on a mission to drive traffic to my website :)

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

All about my divine hymn!

Most of the day, I think about her. She is sweet and cute. In fact, I have never found anyone even coming close to these attributes.

It all began around one and half years back when I first met her. No, it was not raining and there were no thunderstorms. Nothing like that. The weather was actually very pleasant. The sun just about his business of warming up the day and I think i heard the birds tweeting too. But these were drowned by the occasional horns from vehicles passing by. The location was on the main road,  you see. After making me wait for a couple of hours, she finally arrived.


My initial expression was speechless. Not many people blink on the first meet. Either they choose to look away or stare at the face. But this one was different. She chose to blink at me. And then a yawn. And then she came to me.

And this changed everything!

She then came home to stay with me :) Everything at home took a backseat. The TV was no more interesting. The internet was so boring. What was more interesting was each coo from her. Her yawns and the expressions that filled her face when she saw me. Life is so colored. Presenting itself to me in one form.

Most of my thoughts are about her. Thinking about her makes me smile. A day doesnt pass without talking to her on phone atleast for 4-5 times. She first called me "Thathap". The sweetness was such that I wanted to change my name to that. Then it changed to Appu, Appaji and whatever came to her. :) I am fine with everything.

Furry things are her mates. The rolling of her eyes whenever "theddy" is sighted, awesome. She walks in with 4 of her huge furry friends and demands that I pamper each one them with equal measure... Man! never knew when my patience limit stretched. I have started dancing to the rhyme "Clap your Hands" with her.


Thanks to her, I am having a rocking time as her dad!!
Love you Shloka!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your wits behind ;)